Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This week, Tuesday is really THURSDAY!!

Good morning!

Today is like Christmas came early, because today, even though the calendar says "Tuesday" it is our work-week THURSDAY. YES.

Now THAT is some exciting news! Because THAT means tomorrow is like FRIDAY and then... are you ready for it?? IT'S THANKSGIVING!!

I think that Thanksgiving is my all-time favorite holiday of the year (minus my birthday...just kidding). What could possibly be better then celebrating everything that makes your life wonderful - while getting to eat all the best things in life?!

Hello, stuffing, I eat you once a year and yet you are my favorite side dish of all time. As far as I'm concerned, turkey is the side dish and stuffing is the main course - YUM.

Also, I have a whole lot to be thankful for this year. I'm going to give you my thankful list tomorrow, but I'll give you a couple today, just as a nice little sneak peek.

First and foremost, I'm thankful that I pulled myself out of the ebay bidding war for those lovely sneaks I showed you yesterday, because they sold for the same that they retailed at, which is not much of an ebay steal.

Secondly, I am so thankful for my job. There are days when I hate it. There are days when I don't. But when push comes to shove, this job has kept Sean and I able to do all of the extras we want to do. It's not my dream job, but in this economy, it's a job. It provides. And I get to work with someone that is now one of my best friends. So for that, I'm truly thankful.

That's all today! Time to scamper on back to work.

Happy Tuesday all!


xoxo

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment