Monday, November 22, 2010

I am really struggling to get through this week. And since it is Monday, I am really struggling to get through TODAY.

I definitely did not accomplish as much as I wanted to this weekend (figures).

I definitely am not happy about certain things.

I definitely miss my friends.

And I need a NAP. Badly. I feel out of sync with my life right now.

On the up and up, Sean was nice enough to go buy me a Drew Brees jersey this weekend. (those suckers are not cheap!) Unfortunately, we didn't get the Saints game of course.

I have so many phone calls/emails/etc to return and I just haven't had the energy to get into conversations with anyone right now (so if you have not heard from me, I am sorry :( I will get there... I just am so out of it right now.)

::sigh::

I hope everyone has a spectacularly short week, Thanksgiving (which I think is my favorite holiday) is right around the corner!

xoxo

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment