Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 15 - Bible verse

I'm not sure that I have a favorite, but I have many that I love. Here is one:

Psalm 55:22 - Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

I think that's so important and yet we so often forget to give all of our cares and burdens to God and let him handle everything. Instead we in end up turning our backs on Him and try to fix everything on our own, more often than not. When in reality, it would be so much easier to trust that He will fix what needs to be fixed in the way that it needs to be fixed (which may not be the way we want, but ultimately will be for the best).

Short post today :) HAPPY FRIDAY!

Oh, and I know that everyone is loving this cold weather, but I am a Houston girl through and through and I hate it. I love the boots, the scarves, the jackets, but being cold is like dying a little bit inside to me. There is nothing worse to me than being cold and I SUFFER in these months!

But this is cute!:


Look how happy we are! Granted, one of the worst nights of my life followed this picture (Sean got into a fight with someone MUCH bigger than him and I spent the remainder of the night sitting in the hospital freaking out) but whoever captured this moment captured a moment of pure perfection. We started seriously dating shortly after this :)

xoxo

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment