Monday, November 15, 2010

Days 27 & 28

Day 27-Pets
 
:) I'm obsessed with my pets. I truly think I have the coolest cats ever known to man. They are way cooler than any cats I've ever met. They run around and play like crazy. Sean and I spend more time going "Leo did THE cutest thing..." or "You'd never believe what Louie did today..." It's a little ridiculous. I really think we're obsessed.
 
How cute are they?! Ah, I just love them.

Day 28-Something that stresses you out
 
 
Really my biggest stress lately has been my weight. This is my blog, so I can be honest right? I am really struggling with the desire to be in shape and the reality of eating more than I know I should. I'm just not feeling really good about myself right now, my self esteem is at an all-time low. And I'm not saying this so anyone feels sorry for me or thinks that I'm being ridiculous, I'm just being downright honest. I don't feel good about myself right now. And it's stressing me out!


*shrugs* That's really all I've got right now. We spent a lot of time with family this weekend, which was really nice. We had a party on Saturday night, which was a lot of fun. But I just don't have the energy to blog about it right now. I am all around feeling "eh".

I hope everyone has a wonderful week, Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can't wait!

xoxo

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment