Monday, November 22, 2010

brighten up!

Clearly, I am in a huge funk.

As I'm sitting here slurping down my Route 44 vanilla coke (which, if you know me, I don't even drink soda) after having literally eaten my way through the day I realized that I need something to be working towards. I feel as though I'm sliding off track right now, so it's time to get back on track, and feeling sorry for myself is obviously not working. (surprise, surprise!)

SO with that being said, I am going to have to set a goal. A few months ago, I set a goal to get down to a certain goal weight. I was right on track for a while and then I just derailed completely. Thanks a lot, football season, for forcing me to be at Bdubs every Sunday since I can only watch certain football games there. Oh and thanks for adding fried pickles to your menu, you know I have a huge weakness for them.



thank you, food spotting
 No more football at Bdubs for me. Well, let's be honest, I'm still going up there, but sans the fried pickles and beer. Ugh.


thank you, Google

So I think that a good way to get back into everything is to set a new goal. I am signed up to run my first 5k in January. However, I think I am going to sign up for a December one as well. Maybe I'll do a race once a month.

I think that I am going to train for a 10k though. I also think I need new shoes :) What better way to embark on a new mission then with a sweet new pair of kicks to do it?!

So I'm currently trying to get these bad boys:


thanks!!
We'll know in 15 hours if I'm the proud new owner of these!

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day. I'm about a third of the way done with my vanilla coke and I feel AWFUL. No more soda for me, ever. BLEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment