Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful, thankful...

I'm really a very lucky girl.

I have so much in my life that I am thankful for and every day I feel so blessed.

*I am, of course, so thankful for my wonderful husband. I fall in love with him over and over again. There's nothing comparable to staring into his beautiful blue eyes and looking at his perfect little smile to remind me how lucky I am to have him!

*I am SO thankful for my family. My parents are aaa-mazing. My siblings are faaantastic. They are my best friends and I would be so lost without them. And my best friend sister Jen? LOVE.

*I'm thankful for how I was raised.

*I'm thankful for my in-laws. I could not possibly be more blessed. I hear all of these horror stories about in-laws and I just can't relate, because mine are nothing short of fabulous.

*I'm thankful for my closest friends... Jenn, Candice, Alisa, Sarah G, Erica E, Allison... I love you so! But you already know this.

*I'm thankful for Leo & Louie. They are bright spots in every day. I never thought I'd love cats, much less as much as I love them!

*I'm thankful for being able to live the life Sean and I are able to live and for having the friends that we have...

*I'm thankful for having a life outside of my husband, and that he has one outside of me. It makes our time together that much more precious.

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I am ALWAYS thankful for you, my dear rache!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete