Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Days 29 & 30

Day 29 - 3 Wishes
 
 
  1. That my husband and I are able to provide for our family no matter what
  2. That my little brother finds all the happiness in the world and meets the right girl
  3. That I am able to live my life to the fullest and honor God through it
Day 30-a picture
 

I love you with my whole heart!

I guess that concludes the 30 day challenge! I definitely enjoyed doing it, though I think 30 days is a long time kind of, which is why I sped it up towards the end.

In other news...

I definitely was not feeling up to par yesterday at all. I'm not even really sure why, I think it's just defeat because I so badly want to make healthy decisions all the time but I am only human and I fail. I've been working so hard each week towards a specific goal and I get closer and closer and then the weekend comes and I just blow it. So I am resolving to make better choices this weekend. And next weekend I will make the same commitment. I am hoping that by looking at it one week at a time, it will be easier.

Anyhow, back to my very grey mood yesterday... I was feeling rather obsolete at work. I didn't wake up on time, in fact, I woke up really late and didn't have time to get in a workout before I left for work. I had pretty much decided that I would just start over today, but then my sweet husband intervened in all the right ways. As I pulled up to our house last night he was working in the garage. I got out and asked him how long he was going to be and he said a while, so I decided to go ahead and do my Monday workout. He told me to go and run and feel better. Thank you, baby, for your support.

Then as I walk into the house, cooing hello to my kitties and flipping on the kitchen light to drop off my lunch box, purse, etc, I was greeted with this:


Thank you, thank you, thank you, that is EXACTLY what I needed.
 
I know that everyone thinks that they have the best husband. What I think, is that I have the best husband for me. He would not be the best husband for someone else, because he fits me so completely.
 
I also am well aware that anyone who reads my blog thinks that I never have anything bad to say about Sean and I's relationship. Let's be real - Sean and I are human. We fight. We have our bad days. But he is my other half and I love him completely, even when we're arguing.

I love you!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday. Today is a brand new day!

xoxo

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment