Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Combining Day 11 - Favorite TV Shows & Day 12 - What I Believe

Well I'm a little behind it seems. And while posting twice in one day is just lovely, I'm going to go ahead and combine Days 11 & 12 to save on time.
 
HOWEVER before I go on with my posting, I just want to remind everyone that it's TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd and you should all get out there and VOTE. It's not my business if you're voting Republican, Democrat, or anything inbetween, but we have the right to vote in this lovely country and everyone should exercise that! :)
 
Day 11 - Favorite TV Shows
 
To be honest, I don't have a lot of TV shows that I watch REGULARLY, though I do have a couple that I try not to miss.
 
On Thursdays you can usually catch me watching this lovely face:
 
Oh Patrick Jane, you are SO good looking! (And luckily, hubs likes the show too!)

And on Sundays I will be glued to my couch for these two shows:


I'm a huge fan of the period shows and this one has been great so far. At times it's a little slow, but the character development is amazing. So if you have HBO, WATCH IT!


After watching the seriousness of Boardwalk Empire, Bored to Death is just what I need. This show CRACKS me up. Again, if you have HBO, you must watch this!! I spend most of the episodes crying because I'm laughing so hard. It's just that funny. They have a lot of over the top slapstick comedy in each episode, and I love that something so stupid still can bring a smile to my face.
 
 
Day 12 - What I Believe
 
  • I believe in the power of prayer
  • I believe in God and His awesomeness
  • I believe that sunrises and sunsets are the perfect ways to begin and end days
  • I believe that friends are one of God's little gifts to help get us through each day
  • I believe that laughter is the best medicine
  • I believe that your family is everything

xoxo

Rachael

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your thoughts on voting.. I wont' tell you how to vote but I will tell you to get your butt out and vote, k thanks!

    Umm is it sad that I have never heard of any of those shows??? I'm just not much of a tv person.. Maybe when BD and I live together we will get hooked on some and have our "nightly" shows!

    I believe in everything you believe in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch some of these! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete