Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 13 - Goals

Well, my goals are pretty straightforward...

  • I want to be a stay at home mom at some point. My mom was a stay at home mom for us and it was the best possible thing ever. I do want to work part time somewhere though.
  • I want to get in better shape. It's getting cold and that makes it harder for me to get out of bed and go run. So my goal is to get better about keeping my body in tip top shape.
  • I want to be the best possible wife I can be to Sean. I have my faults, but I work on them all the time so I can be a better wife.
  • I want to go to church more. I want God to be more of a part of my life.
  • I want to be more involved in something. Anything. I want to make a difference.

That's pretty much it for now. The biggest goal I had I've accomplished - I married my best friend. Eventually, I want to have kids with him. For now, I want to enjoy being married to him and I want for us to grow together.

xoxo

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment