Friday, November 12, 2010

Days 25 & 26

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Lucky I have my iPod at work with me today!
  1. Journey - Don't Stop Believin' who doesn't love this song?! Plus, this song holds a special place in my heart because it was ALWAYS the last song played at Nephews in San Marcos and was (as a tribute to all our fellow bobcats) the last song played at Sean and I's wedding :) EAT 'EM UP!
  2. Phonography - Britney Spears well that's kind of embarrassing. I got the majority of the music on my iPod from one of my best friend (and co-worker/supervisor) Sarah's fiance. I blame him for any Britney or Christina on my iPod.
  3. 30 Seconds to Mars - A Beautiful Lie
  4. Incubus - Drive I'm a little obsessed with Incubus. And Drive is one of my favorite Incubus songs. I saw them live my junior year of college and they were ah-mazing. I just wish I had been able to see them any other time they were in town but life has not permitted yet. SOON.
  5. Me First and the Gimmie Gimmie's - Ain't No Sunshine if you've never heard Me First, they are a cover band that gives a rock edge to songs. I love them.
  6. Phantom Planet - Knowitall I am a little obsessed with Phantom Planet, and if you don't know who Phantom Planet is, think "California" opening song for The O.C.
  7. 30 Seconds to Mars - Oblivion this kind of makes me laugh because in reality I really don't listen to 30 Seconds to Mars that much. But that's ok, I do like them.
  8. The Strokes - The Modern Age Sean hates the Strokes. But I LOVE them. I saw them in concert my senior year of high school and I fell more in love with them then I was before. And let me tell you, I already loved them a lot. They're very different, but I think they rock.
  9. Phantom Planet - By the Bed like I already said, I love Phantom Planet. I think it's interesting that out of the thousands of songs on my iPod it's pulled two songs from the same band twice now. And no country. Even though my iPod is DOMINATED by country.
  10. Evanessence - Zero (Smashing Pumpkins cover) I really like Evanessence and Smashing Pumpkins a lot.
There you have it! First 10 songs on shuffle on my iPod.


Day 26-Picture of your family

Here is my most of my immediate family... From right to left: Luke, Mom, Dad, ME, SEAN, David, Roxie, Casi (+unborn Zoee), Sonny, Asher. Who's missing from my immediate family in this picture? My sis Joelle, her son Max and husband Sean and my older brother and his son Mason.

And it's FRIDAY!!! :)

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

xoxo

Rachael

1 comment: