I 100% blame the weather. For those of you that don't know, I 100% despise cold weather. I don't care that Houston is swelteringly hot most of the time, I like it that way. That's why I live here. So when it's in the 70's and sunny outside, I die a little bit being stuck inside an office for 8-9 hours a day. Seriously depressing. I actually look forward to when my coworkers take 'smoke breaks' because I'll slip outside with them occasionally so that I can bask in the sunlight and warm weather. (C'mon Vitamin D! And no, I absolutely do not smoke).
So to keep with any randomness I may be feeling right now (and continue procrastinating my work life), I'll share a few more tidbits with you:
1. I'm obsessed with blogging. And by blogging, I mean blog stalking. If I'm interested in what you have to say, I will religiously read your blog. So keep on posting!
2. My engagement/wedding bands are my most prized possessions. For those of you engaged/married couples out there - you know how when you first get engaged you can't stop staring at your hand and the diamond now sitting your left hand ring finger? Well I still do that. A lot. And no, I don't have a ridiculously huge diamond, I just really like my ring.
3. I eat an apple a day, and what do you know - I never have to go to the doctor.
4. I LOVE not having kids right now (and this is no knock to those of you that do, I ADORE reading about your kiddos and looking at their precious pictures, I fantasize about when we do have kids, and all yalls cute blogs about your kids are the source of any baby twinges I may have... but it is always fleeting for me because I just love that I get to keep my husband all to my selfish little self right now)
5. I'm (whoa, I was about to say 'obsessed' but that leads people to believe you have a problem, and I don't) a workout-lover. And no, I don't have insane weight ideals, nor do I crash diet, go on crazy workout binges, or anything of the sort. I just really enjoy being healthy and feeling good in my own body.
6. I used to hate running. Now, I love it!
7. Cooking is one of my favorite past times. I seriously love food. You can check out Britt's post about being a foodie and just scratch out her name and put mine in. I think about food 99% of the time. It really throws my coworkers for a loop. I eat all.day.long. but its mainly fruits and vegetables. Which brings me to...
8. I lovelovelove fruits and vegetables. Oh man. Fruit is easily one of my favorite things to munch on. And I really don't discriminate. But...
9. As much as I love fruits and vegetables, I hate olives of any kind. Eck. They make me want to gag. I also do not like cooked carrots.
10. Sean thinks I have an issue with food texture. I vehemently deny this on a regular basis and then totally judge food by its texture.
11. I am a habitual procrastinator with everything except getting out of bed in the morning and working out. I will pop out of bed at 5:05 and workout, and then begin my long day of procrastinating.
What are some random things about YOU? I just love not feeling awkward after posts like these, so please, share away!