Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Love Everybody

For those of you out there that are as obsessed with reading as I am, if you are looking for a quick, hilarious read, you should definitely pick this book up:


Actually, you should look into picking up all of her books - they have had me rolling with laughter. And I mean that quite literally. Sean has walked into the room because I've been laughing so hard I'm crying going "what are you laughing at?!?!"... then as soon as he sees the book he just shakes his head. :) I love funny reads.

Anyhow, the point is that one of the chapters in the book is called "I Love Everybody". It's a riot. And as I was driving to work this morning in the traffic that would give someone a heart attack I was slowly chanting in my head I love everybody. I love everybody. I.Love.Everybody....

I've been repeating it all day long (I am well aware it's only 9:30).

My house is in full Christmas swing. Ohmygoodness I am in love with all of our decorations. It took me four different trips to Hobby Lobby and Michael's both, a trip to Big Lots, and several places in between, but now we successfully have sweet little stockings hanging above our fireplace, decorations galore, and the BEST wreath EVER hanging on our front door. It's made entirely of jingle bells and I am THRILLED with it! I fell in love the second I saw it and I can't wait to take and upload a picture of it here. This weekend!

We are having an impromptu girls night tomorrow night (yayyyy!!!) that I'm very excited about!

I'm going to work now though :)

Have a great Thursday!


xoxo

Rachael


1 comment:

  1. I want to see pics of the Christmas decor in your first home! Better yet I'd like to see it in person!

    Yay for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete