This is way late, but better late than never, right?
If you missed the review of week one you can read it here and you can read week two here.
She's mean. That's all.
No just kidding.
What I Liked
- I came away sore every session.
- They were in hot pink and black, and I love that color combo.
- The warm-up incorporated weights, which I thought was kind of cool. And I had never done any of the moves in the warm-up before, so win. I love trying new things.
- Static lunges with a twist? I'll take it. And you should too.
What I Didn't Like
- There was a BIG focus on legs. And this little runner's legs were shot by the end of it. I guess that's not bad, it's just kind of hard on my running.
- During the first set of strength moves she did the traditional 3 minutes. Except not. You did the first two strength moves twice like normal, but the 3rd strength move you only did one time. I didn't get it. The first day I did the video I actually stopped working out and hit rewind because I was so confused.
- There was a whole lot of balance moves. And guess what? I'm not coordinated. I can handle one balance move but not two in a row.
Overall: Still love it. I love challenges.
Happy Friday! It's HOT here in Houston. Wish I was back here...
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?? Tonight hubs and I are going out to dinner, tomorrow we're going to one of my besties river house for a crawfish boil, and Sunday is my birthday!
Is it unbelievably hot where you are too? Houston is a death wish in the summer. But I'll take heat over cold any day.