A few random Tuesday Tidbits:
1. I started to try to get myself "marathon-ready" today. It's going to be a long, slow process for me, but it's happening.
2. Vanessa, over at Gourmet Runner, does something that I'm going to start implementing here. She posts her 'weekly workout recap', which I think is a great way to track workouts. What I'm going to do is on Monday's I'll post what I want to accomplish for the week, and then on Sundays (brace yourselves, I'll be doing weekend posts! maybe...) I'll tell ya how I did.
3. I love sweet potatoes. Seriously, I don't know how I went 24 years shunning them.
4. I bought a new digital camera! It is tiny and cute!
5. I had an awesome breakfast Saturday morning with my Houston blogger friends and in true blogger FAIL none of us took any pictures. How does that happen?? Also, totally out of my comfort zone to do something like that (meeting up with randoms) BUT so glad I did. Plus I feel like we're all secretly BFF's even though I'd never met any of them ('cept Heidi!) before Saturday. WIN for blogger meet-up!
But I figured to start, I'll show you what I'm supposed to be doing this week and then Sunday (maybe Monday because it's a long weekend) we'll recap and see how all that business works out :)
Have a fantastic Tuesday!