Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 7 - Favorite movies

I LOVE watching movies!! Here are some of my favorites:

Sean and I love to watch Anchorman. And we laugh like idiots everytime. Something about all of the simple stupidity of the movie brings us to tears laughing. It's the little things in life, right?!


I can't get enough of Elf. My best friend and I used to watch this OBSESSIVELY our freshman year of college. I can watch this Christmas favorite year-round, it just makes me happy!!


Any time I am desperate for a good cry, I watch this movie. Nothing like a glass of wine, some handsome men, and a good love story :) This is a favorite for my mom and I.

My mom and I have been known to grab some wine, pop in this movie, and sing our hearts out during all the songs. This is such a good, happy movie!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie!! And I can't imagine how any one could not love it. It's a movie with everything - action, adventure, love - perfection!

No movie favorite list would be complete without some Disney. And Cinderella was my all time fave growing up. I used to watch it and as soon as it was over I would rewind it (yes, this was during the days of VHS) and watch it all over again.


If you haven't seen this movie, you must. Zach Braff and Natalie Portman are incredible - even skeptical Sean ended up liking it a lot.

I think I'm getting carried away again, so I'll leave it at that, even though I could go on and on - I love movies!

xoxo

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment