I've seen the 30 day blog challenge in a couple of places and I think I'm going to give it a go. It seems like a good, solid way to get into blogging, right?! So here it is and here we go!:
30- Day Challenge
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
Day 1 - Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
My name is Rachael and I am 24 years old. I'm married to my best friend and we have been married six
Here is a
15 Interesting Facts
- I love to buy shoes. Of any kind. I tend to buy heels that I don't wear often and I live in my grey converse shoes.
- I love to run and wish I could run farther than I currently do. But considering I was never a runner growing up, I think I'm doing OK.
- Speaking of - I am signed up to run my first 5k in January! And after that, I am going to tackle a 10k.
- Summer is my favorite season because I love swimsuits and flip flops. But fall holds a special place in my heart because that means one thing - CAMPING!!
- I learned how to wakeboard this past summer. It was
terrifyingexhilirating. I never wanted to before because if you know my husband, you know that he is the kind of person that gets on a wakeboard and does backflips.
- My mom is hands down my best friend. And so is my dad. I love my parents indescribably and am incredibly close to both of them.
- I am blessed to have two parents that have set a shining example for me as to what marriage is... And even more blessed that Sean's parents did the same. I think it defined what our marriage is and will be.
- The day after I met Sean I told my best friend I would marry him. A year and a half later we were dating. And here we are today.
- I love to write and edit. It was always my dream job to be a magazine editor.
- Cooking and baking are two of my favorite relaxing things.
- I am a health nut. But I can rarely turn down ice cream or french fries. And if I'm at Wendy's then I have been known to dip my french fries in my frosty.
- Speaking of Wendy's - I almost never eat fast food. I would much rather be cooking.
- I love to take vacations where you can be active too. Perfect vacation in my opinion? Somewhere beautiful where I could go hiking and kayaking.
- I love love love to read. Books are windows to a different world for me and I always live vicariously through the characters.
- I am awesome at playing washers. And if Sean and I are on a team together, we will most likely beat you. Not trying to be cocky, we're just good. Some weekends we just play each other in our backyard for hours - its one of my favorite things to do!
There you have it!