Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 2 - Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

That's easy enough... 'Tales from a Suburban Wife' came to be because being a wife is one of my greatest joys. I live in the suburbs and am not yet a housewife. I work 40+ hours a week and do all my 'housewife' things on the weekends - making my weeks fly by. As for the 'tales' part, well, if you know my husband you know that he can't stay out of trouble to save his life, so we have some pretty interesting tales to tell from time to time :) I love him all the same though. 

On 94.5 this morning they were talking about if it's ok to keep things from ex-boyfriends/girlfriends... Which I thought was kind of interesting because I am in the midst of a massive clean-out of all Sean and I's things and it wouldn't really surprise me to find a box of old notes from old boyfriends and such that I have been hanging onto all these years for no real good reason. And I got to thinking, I should probably just throw all that stuff out. What do you think - do you hang onto your ex's notes and such? 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend - the weather could not be more perfect!

xoxo 

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. TOSS.
    Haven't you heard about "Facebook-stalking"??
    HAHAHA
    Love you!
    BFF

    ReplyDelete