- went camping this past weekend with 13 other people (15 total with Sean and i) - success!
- it was freezing cold and raining all weekend, but we still managed to have a great time
- Sean caught our comforter (in our tent) on fire, but caught it in time
- i threw away the comforter after camping
- i am desperately wanting to go back to school right now *sigh*
- in four days, i will be on a plane and i can not WAIT
- i am on a serious budget right now. which explains why i had to buy new sweatpants last week *siggghhh, im horrible with budgets*
- i have developed a serious love of mimosas
- i am officially behind in my daily devotionals, but am trying to catch up
- i really am enjoying going to the gym again
- i found out that i run better outside when im not listening to music (weird)
- i am set to run my next 5k on January 30 and will be signing up for one in February shortly after that
- i am ridiculously in love with my husband (like you didn't already know...)
- these rainy days have been quite pleasant
- can someone please just give me a health & nutrition degree??
Monday, January 17, 2011
i am trying really hard to think of something cool to write about, but i am lacking the motivation right now. so i figured i'd give some bullets of whats going on in my life as of rightttttt NOW.
Posted by Happy Healthy Runner at 1:04 PM